Friday, February 22, 2019

Shooting the Moon - The Super Blood Wolf Moon

Shooting the Moon – The Super Blood Wolf Moon

I will be seventy this year (damn that’s old). In all that time I had never seen a lunar eclipse before. On this night I got to see a very special one called a “Super Blood Wolf Moon” (who thinks these names up?)
I’m also glad that I had a decent camera to record the event. So, here are my photos from the eclipse. All of my photos were taken while in Tucson, Arizona.
The start of the eclipse was about 8:30 pm local
Color starting to show
Nearly at full eclipse
Eclipse receding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Please let us know how we are doing.

Our most recent blog

"Stick Em Up" - Old Tucson Studio and Theme Park

High Chapparral Ranch Set Admittedly I'm old. How old? Let's just say I hold the patent on dirt. I grew up in the 50's whe...