Sunday, November 13, 2016

Waiting For Word - When Will Our RV Be Ready To Pick Up? - Again

I am so frustrated by the accident down in Alvarado.  They told us it would take 4-5 days to do the repairs. If we count Friday as one of those days we could get the call to come get the coach by Thursday or Friday.

We really need to get it serviced, packed and ready for the road by the 19th as we are planning on Thanksgiving with family. But first we're headed to Fredricksburg, Texas with my Brother in Law and family.  Time is getting short. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Please let us know how we are doing.

Our most recent blog

"Stick Em Up" - Old Tucson Studio and Theme Park

High Chapparral Ranch Set Admittedly I'm old. How old? Let's just say I hold the patent on dirt. I grew up in the 50's whe...