Thursday, August 31, 2017

Videos from Carter Caves State Park and surrounding areas in Kentucky

August 31, 2017

Carter Caves State Park Resort and the surrounding countryside near Olive Hill, Kentucky

This os a compilation of barn photos that Martha took while we were meandering through the countryside around Carter Caves State Park. The video is set to the Kentucky Waltz. 

Enjoy!


The second video will give you a feel for being a passenger in our Motorhome and how close Chuck has to drive to the white line to keep from crossing the yellow line. Martha has said more than once that it's a bit unnerving to sit in the passenger's seat and be comfortable. Now that I have seen the videos I can safely saw "I get it."  

This video is set appropriately to "She'll be Coming Round The Mountain."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Please let us know how we are doing.

Our most recent blog

"Stick Em Up" - Old Tucson Studio and Theme Park

High Chapparral Ranch Set Admittedly I'm old. How old? Let's just say I hold the patent on dirt. I grew up in the 50's whe...