Saturday, February 4, 2017

Calve Muscle Injury Update

As of today, the cellulitis has started to get better. For a while I thought it was going start weeping which would indicate that the bacteria is getting worse. This is not good for a diabetic, at all!

It appears (knock wood) that it is now on the med after four days of antibiotics and countless applications of anti itch salve.  I am hoping for continued healing.  As for the calve muscle itself, I am still swollen badly 4 weeks and two days after injuring it.  I still cannot walk up an incline without pain though stairs don't hurt nearly as much anymore.

For those of you that have asked about me and how the injury is doing. Thank you for checking up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Please let us know how we are doing.

Our most recent blog

"Stick Em Up" - Old Tucson Studio and Theme Park

High Chapparral Ranch Set Admittedly I'm old. How old? Let's just say I hold the patent on dirt. I grew up in the 50's whe...