Monday, January 16, 2017

How Long Do You Wait Until You Deem Someone Incompetent?

Our coach sits outside a shop in Springdale, Arkansas.  The guy that runs it is a highly qualified diesel mechanic that also does RV work. He advertises maintenance of all types of RV systems. But, his inability to quickly run down this problem with our slide locks has me seriously worried.

Today I talked with him and he is still working on the one slide lock that will not lock into place. Really?  It's been nearly three weeks now.  To that end I sent him a .pdf file that contains schematics for our slides. Hell, I understand them, shouldn't he?  My problem is that my decrepit neck and back won't allow me to work on them.  This is just a crock of ....well, you know what.

He gets one more day and then I call him out on this.  Trouble is, there is nobody close to use that works on Newmar coaches.

In a word....gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Please let us know how we are doing.

Our most recent blog

"Stick Em Up" - Old Tucson Studio and Theme Park

High Chapparral Ranch Set Admittedly I'm old. How old? Let's just say I hold the patent on dirt. I grew up in the 50's whe...