Saturday, December 17, 2016

Seventy Five And Sunny - Need I Say More?

Well today I woke to a brilliant sun showing in a cloudless sky. This my friends is why I wanted an RV.  We plan an afternoon at the beach. Sadly our days in Florida will end a week from this coming Monday.

But for now, I am enjoying this immensely.

No pictures yet this morning but this one was taken yesterday in a sunless sky at 50*.  Somehow it still conveys the serenity and awesome power of the ocean.


And yesterday in 76* weather 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Please let us know how we are doing.

Our most recent blog

"Stick Em Up" - Old Tucson Studio and Theme Park

High Chapparral Ranch Set Admittedly I'm old. How old? Let's just say I hold the patent on dirt. I grew up in the 50's whe...