Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Charlie's - Top Ten things I Have Learned About Full Time RV'ing

July 26, 2017

Hello to all of our regular readers and welcome if this is your first time reading Wandering Toes. 

 I wanted to note that Martha and I have changed the our blog somewhat by adding a page with our personal campground ratings (look in the right margin at the top). These may or may not be helpful to you but eventually we will have entries in every state except Hawaii.  To see our ratings just click the campground listing.  

We have changed the theme of our blog to a brighter more user friendly background. As always, your input is important to us. Be sure to let us know if you like or dislike the changes by using the comment box. I answer all comments (the comment box is located at the bottom of this and all pages) so don't be afraid to tell us what approve or disapprove of. 

THE TOP TEN THINGS I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT RV'ING FULL TIME

1. You can RV full time with only a few tools to repair things.

2. If you travel full time without the proper tools you will need to buy the right ones.

3. Giant sized packs of toilet paper and paper towels would cause storage issues.

4. We use a lot of internet data. Martha works on line and I surf a lot. But, who doesn't ?

5. I get bored when there is nothing to fix on the RV (not griping about it, just bored).

6. Walking more has been good for me and very good for my diabetes.

7. Living with your best friend on a full time basis isn't as hard as I thought it would be BUT it helps that I am still madly in love with her after all this time.

8. I really need to be a better roommate and give Martha some space, She says I take up a lot of room go figure?

9. Our dog Jake is a pain in the ass (I already knew that) but, he is also loving the lifestyle as he gets to go outdoors for a walk more often. I am glad to have him with us. He's 14 and could be gone soon.

10. Motorhomes are very complex with dozens of separate systems that can act up, so it's a plus that I can fix things.

I will likely revise this list as I go on but for now this is what I have learned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Please let us know how we are doing.

Our most recent blog

"Stick Em Up" - Old Tucson Studio and Theme Park

High Chapparral Ranch Set Admittedly I'm old. How old? Let's just say I hold the patent on dirt. I grew up in the 50's whe...